Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wont you be my neighbor!

I feel really lucky to have great neighbors! I am kinda new in my neighborhood and from the beginning our neighbor have welcomed us. There are people who have lived here since it was a dirt road! Right next door J&A were one of the first houses built here. They are the sweetest people and have taken us under their wing. I have decided J is King of the neighborhood. He is a kind king who watches over everybody without being in your business. though he is retired and up there in age he take care of his yard with great pride. He also is the Master of the snowblower. Doesn't matter if I wanted to shovel he gets up so early its done before I even know it snowed! He even comes back out after the snow plow has gone by and cleans up the end of the driveway! i love that guy! he likes doing it and shrugs off all my thanks.
Seems like the kind of guy who would wither away if he didnt stay busy. I definitely look to him for advice on my yard and just general neighborhood things. His wife is just as sweet!
Thanks for being such great neighbors J&A!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment