Friday, February 12, 2010

Lanesboro...

I am in Lanesboro Mn visiting my brother. Such a cute little town nestled in a little valley. The drive here was great, a sunny day! All the snow makes everything look so quaint. The buildings here are older and give that village feel to the place.
So good to arrive to my brothers big smile and just spend time with him. We just talk and talk topics ranging from simple things like food to the state of Americas youth!
We played poker and kicked each others asses, though in the end he won but it was a bad beat! I am lucky to get to spend time with him!

1 comment:

  1. Kitty beat me the next night at poker
    and she is probably a better player.
    Thanks for coming to visit me in Lanesboro
    I'm lucky to have such an awesome sister

    ReplyDelete