Wednesday, June 23, 2010

so long ago....

Finally an update about damn time!
Yeah I know its been a while...
Its just so hard to log in and well there have been so many other thigns to distract me...
yeah yeah yeah excuses excuses...
Thats all I got are excuses...I sure dont have any idea for what to write. I suppose I could speak of the horrific pulling of teeth or perhaps the family fun in Milwaukee or the family sadness...perhaps spin tales of my yard work adventures...but a lass I have been way to lazy to write all those things on this blog.
Gosh I am lame!
Doesn't matter I am writing now and hopefully I will write again soon. Its all about baby steps. Got to get back into the groove and strive to be more productive. I am done with the beating myself up thing i accept that sometimes I am just plain lazy. An underachiever! Though it is not exactly true to say I have been doing nothing because I have had lots of fun in the last month and a half but I just haven't had the gumption to write it down when I am done.

i shall strive to report better!

keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment