Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Monday!

There is something to be said for pretending Monday is Sunday. Thats what I did today I slept in, made a big breakfast and took my time reading the paper then I switched to a Monday. I got my errands done then went hardcore with yard work! Mowed, edged, pruned and pulled weeds! It was nice to be physical and have a sunny day.
I enjoyed a beautiful actual Sunday yesterday, though I did not do the regular routine. I got up early and golfed surrounded by fluffy white clouds trimmed with brilliant blue sky and lush green fairways. I golfed my best score of the year thanks to a fabulous back nine. Felt good to be active and was the first day that my mouth wasn't forefront in my mind. I feel good continuing the activity with my yard work and an awkward bike ride. It was awkward because I am out of shape and haven't rode a bike in a couple years. But its just like riding a bike....heehee.

I have no doubt I will be sore tomorrow -price I am willing to pay to feel as good as I do right now.

Keep Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment