Friday, January 29, 2010

Clean sheets and sunshine

This morning I could not get out of bed. It was just too comfortable(clean sheets!!)! I woke up early and kept snuggling back in and drifting off to sleep. I had a good dream; which I only have a hazy memory of but recall the good feeling I had. I stayed in bed an extra half hour. Enjoyed all my comfy pillows and the sheer snuggly comfort of it.

Today was a struggle to stay in a good mood. I spent my morning cleaning the kitchen and focusing on my tasks was helpful. I also went to the gym. Kinda late in the day so none of my old guy friends around. And even after my ipod died I kept at it and did my run.

My brother Spike also helped me put new wipers on my car. I didnt even ask he just saw me struggling nad came out and helped me. This was cool of him even though it only took him a couple minutes, cause I know he was busy and plus it was cold outside.

I read an article about the MN Twins new signee Jim Thome. Rod Carew talked about what a good guy he was. Along with Carew, Cuddyer talked about how Thome alway shas a smile on his face. I always thought of him as a bad guy but to actually learn he was a great guy made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment