Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hump day!

Halfway thru the week and it feels like its been a long week - in a good way! I have been somewhat productive and have had fun! Worked on my yard most of Monday weeding what I hope are weeds and mowing. Need to do a lot more work but am enjoying it!

Also got to spend time with my sweet niece and her brothers and that just always makes me smile! Lots of time outside though it is chilly the sun is shining.

Going to move some rock today changing out the ugly pinkish rocks around the bushes in the front yard to pretty bluish rocks.

Won't you agree these below are much nicer looking rocks?

It is fun to do these simple little changes to make our house "our" house! Who would have thought digging rocks out could be so fulfilling!

Keep Smilin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment